Re: Re: HYB: how many should I plant?
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: how many should I plant?
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:54:53 -0400 (EDT)

In that case, I'd put half or more away for a later date. Germinate
75-100 and plant out (in the garden) the strongest based on root
development. If you like what you see plant more.

<<it was more or less an accident.>>

I have 241 seed from 5 pods but they were deliberate so I'll plant most
of them.

Betty W.