Re: Re: HYB: catching up on pix

 'will iris-talk & photos still be here then?'    . . . Lord willing & the creeks don't rise  . . . I'll still be here!

Nice work, Linda. :-)

On Jul 27, 2011, at 11:26 AM, Linda Mann wrote:

Thanks Margie & Betty. I liked it enough during bloom season to give it
the garden name of 'beauty'. ;-) Sure would be nice if it would turn
out to be a rebloomer.

> You kinda like it, I like it alot - very nice indeed!

Achieved goal #1 year or so ago, diversity of color & pattern reliable
here in the 'vale'.

Now working on the 'getting there' (i.e. rebloom) part. Which I guess
means growing a <lot> more compost per cross for awhile.

> You're getting there!

Next will be combining the two, which I expect will take another 15
yrs...will iris-talk & photos still be here then?

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7