Re: AM and HM Awards
  • Subject: Re: AM and HM Awards
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:38:50 -0700

You are just not use to where to look!   Here is for 2011.
About Irises
Awards and Surveys
AIS Awards Page
Janet Smith

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 5:34 PM, Jean Sturtevant <jms1027@insightbb.com> wrote:

Pray tell, can someone tell me how to get to the last list showing AM and HM awards?  I found the ballot for this year, but not previous lists.  All of a sudden, it has gotten much harder for me to find things on the AIS website.  Maybe it's old age creeping up on me or that I was just so used to the "old" home site????  Lol

Janet Smith
AIS Slides
Photo Contest
Photo Coordinator