2012 Convention CD
  • Subject: 2012 Convention CD
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 14:58:48 -0700

To those I have on the waiting list, it will be a little while longer.
I just received some photos from Jan Lauritzen that finish off
what I did not have and some names I need to add.
Also, if you want to send your checks in the amount of $15
(Please make the check out to "AIS Region 15" and mail to
Thank you for your patience,
Janet Smith
P.O. Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614
P.S. If anyone else wants to be placed on the waiting list just let me know.
$15 each and all proceeds will be sent to Region 15 to help defray their expenses.