Re: Re: ADM. New Index

Thanks Linda; I believe in another 12 months we may actually get all those names in. The Register is really fast. mostly because it has no images. One advantage the wiki always has is the chance for hybridizers to add comments. I love knowing what some of those names translate to in English. And of course on the older names. we can add quoted desriptions from old catalogs where the 39 & 49 checklist may have no more than a color code. Both tools are of great value.

Thanks Bob.

I notice that Iris Encyclopedia is a lot more up to date now than the
online registry. Spotty coverage, but still great to have for recent

It's less user friendly when just trying to quickly search for pedigree
information, and, of course, doesn't include all 'taken' names, but sure
is nice to have as a back up 'til the AIS Registrar can catch up.

Linda Mann