Re: Searching for Information
  • Subject: Re: Searching for Information
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 14:07:46 -0700

The name "Ivory Tatting" has been reserved but not registered as yet
There is a "Buttercup Bubbles" that has been reserved but not registered as yet.

This is according to the online Iris Database.

Janet Smith
AIS Coordinator, Calendar, Digital Programs/Slides, Image/Photo, Photo Contest
Fresno Iris Society, Secretary 2013
P O Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614-1585
559-683-0447 (home and fax)