Re: SA BC Luminata SDB

	Wow!!!!  That is gorgeous!!!  I wasn't sure what to
expect from your description but that is wonderful!
Is this maiden bloom?  How many buds?

Sterling Okase wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I had to send this pic to the list. This is one of the
> odd SDB seedlings that bloomed for me this year. It's
> a strange little thing from Darts X Troubadour's Song.
> It's a luminata with horns and broken color. And to
> top it off, the standards sit wide open, giving the
> bloom the appearance of being flat. I kinda like
> it....
> Sterling
> Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
> http://photos.yahoo.com
> Make music with anyone, anywhere, through FREE Internet
> recording studio software. FREE software download!
>  [Image]

Dana Brown
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Lubbock, TX  USA  79401
Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset

Free @Backup service!  Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online.  Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.