Re: SA BC Luminata SDB

--- Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net> wrote:
> Sterling,
> 	Wow!!!!  That is gorgeous!!!  I wasn't sure what to
> expect from your description but that is wonderful!
> Is this maiden bloom?  How many buds?

Hi Dana,

Thanks for the compliments. I am not sure I would call
it gorgeous *blush* but it's certainly interesting. It
was maiden bloom this year and it only put up one
stalk with one bud. *boo hoo* But the flower was very
starchy and stayed open for quite a while. It's  not
very vigorous. But I am going to keep it and hope that
it does better in following years.

Sterling