Re: Hager's #T5527

  I have been trying to contact you for a while now.
Did you recieve my letter a while back.  Well, I was
interested in many of your irises.  I will  wright you
back when i have more time.  Thanks
--- Merle & Linda Roberts <backyard@bigdam.net> wrote:
> One of the best seedlings I've seen this spring
> visiting Cooley's Gardens.  Hager's  #T5527.
> Hopefully this seedling will be intro. next year.
> Merle & Linda Roberts
> Grand Coulee, WA
> backyard@bigdam.net
> http://www.bigdam.net/~roberts/

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=t5527.jpg

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!