Re: Indian Springs Farm

>This is a shot of the meadow that was the Siberian growing field.
>Recently sold to developers. Paul Johnson, HIPS Cultivar Conservation
>Chairman and Larry Harder, HIPS and AIS Historian; in the foreground.

*DROOL!*  That's what my garden looks like!

Yeah right, in my dreams!

You know what would make that even better?  A bit of pink Siberians
scattered here & there to accentuate all those blues.  Wow!  Just my 2
cents.  It's gorgeous just the way it is too.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

Old school buds here: