Re: Last group of pics of TBIS Tour

suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

> Just so you all know, my wifes name is Connie.  thanks for the picture
>  Sterling
>  Unfortunately the picture I attached does not do the flower justice.  One
>  from Schreiner's seedling beds, great color.  Great flower in person, 11
>  buds on perfectly spaced branches.

Wow, Mike, that is killer!  I can just imagine what the real thing looks
like. I sure have been enjoying your photos.  Can you give me a little
technical info such as what type camera, film, etc.  They really are so very
nice and I always find myself wondering what you are using.  Also, I like the
faded edges of your photos which I assume is done with a photo program after
scanning?

And it was GREAT to meet you and Connie out at Cooley's.  I was very
pleasantly surprised to run into you.  Glad you were able to extricate
yourself from the mud in the seedling patch!!

Linda Doffek
West Bend WI    Zone 5
Member AIS, MIS, TBIS, and Wisconsin Iris Society VP

Old school buds here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/4057/0/_/503733/_/960508306/