[PHOTO] Re: ID Help please | Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:04:03" />

[PHOTO] Re: ID Help please

To me, this is a very interesting little flower. I
have no idea where it came from or how it got in my
flower bed. I have seen some small iris before but
never one this small. The leaves are only 2 inches
tall, the flower is 1/2 inch across.
I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me
who it is and where they originate from.
Don Jarrett

Don Jarrett
Up With DAHLIAS !!!  http://www.dahlias.net

Do You Yahoo!?