Re: SPEC: Pseudacorus seedling

>This is a Pseudacorus seedling blooming for the first time in it's
>third year. The white Versicolor seedlings in the background are
>blooming for the first time. The Pseudacorus flower and plant are
>twice the size of the Versicolor flowers and plants. They were
>planted at the same time.
>Dan Mason  zone 3, NW Ontario

Wonderful photo!  For some reason I've never been particularly fond of
pseudacorus, but your photo is really nice.  Maybe it's the combo with the
versicolor?  Well, anyway, you should be proud.  I have a few pseudacorus
seedlings but they won't start blooming until next year.  And I have lots
of versicolor seedlings... maybe some of them will have those nice big
yellow signals we were talking about earlier?

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

1 out of 3 have it and they don't know it.