[PHOTO] HIST: BABBLING BROOK | Mon, 26 Jun 2000 21:33:31" />

[PHOTO] HIST: BABBLING BROOK

People throughout the year have commented about BABBLING BROOK.
Here is Babbling Brook as it grows here. I purchased it from
McMillen's Iris Garden in southern Ontario. It is one of a few TBs
that have survived the borers here, although it only sends up a
stalk or two in each place, never a full clump of flowers. I have
never noticed any additional appendages on the beards. The dark
red TB in the background is SPARTAN.

Dan Mason   zone 3, NW Ontario
dmason@rainyriver.lakeheadu.ca

Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
Conference in the whole family on the same call.
Let the fights begin!  Visit Firetalk.com - Click below.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5476/0/_/503733/_/962073179/

Binary data