ADMIN: eGroups and Yahoo

I don't know what this means in terms of our list yet. Probably more
advertising on the messages. For the time being let's just wait and see.
Let's not get into a discussion about it until we know more. Thanks  John

FYI

> eGroups is very pleased to announce that we are joining the Yahoo! family of
> services!  To learn more about the announcement, you can read the press
> release at http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/000628/ca_yahoo.html
>
> As a group moderator, you can assure your group members that eGroups and
> Yahoo! will continue to provide the same level of service and commitment
> that you have come to expect from both companies.  We are very excited
> about extending the opportunities and new offerings that will emerge
> from this relationship to you and your group.  We're just beginning to
> explore the possibilities and new features that we'll be able to offer
> as a combined company. As we go through this process, we pledge to
> solicit your feedback on any proposed changes and keep you up-to-date on
> any changes to the eGroups service.
>
> We are committed to sharing accurate and timely information with you
> about the service and the merger as it becomes available, but at this
> time, we don't have any specific details beyond what's included in the
> press release.  We will keep you posted, but in the meantime, please
> continue to use the service as normal.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/iris-talk

Subscribe to iris-photos at:
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/iris-photos

CLICK HERE AND START SAVING ON LONG DISTANCE BILLS TODAY!
http://click.egroups.com/1/4125/0/_/503733/_/962206714/