[PHOTO] Re: Re: HYB: seedling 27-26-A | Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:31:46" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: HYB: seedling 27-26-A

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: seedling 27-26-A
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:20:37 -0700

<suttons@lightspeed.net> writes:
> Some great stuff has come out of plicata by non-plicata crosses!

Yes, I'd say cross whatever you like, because you never know.
Years ago I'd walk around Bernard Hamner's garden and write
down his crosses on seedlings, thinking he had some magical formula,
I'd planned on buying the same plants and make the same crosses
so I could get something good too.
Heres a plicata x non plicata cross of mine, Epicenter X Scarlet Embers
slight haft marks but they are not to much of a distraction.