Re: Re: HYB: seedling 27-26-A

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: seedling 27-26-A
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 16:16:23 -0700

Randy Squires wrote:

> >suttons@lightspeed.net> writes:
> > I think I already posted this one but  here it
> > is again anyway, Broken Dreams X I've Got Rhythm.
>
> Mike,
> Yes you posted this before but you didn't give the cross.
> So now we know :)

Randy,

I realize that you know irises, but how could you
possibly remember such a plain flower? <giggle>

Mike,

Exactly where in your beds is it, and what time
do you and your family go to bed?  <giggle2>

Gerry, in awe of some of the things coming out these days
--
mailto:gerrysnyder@mediaone.net
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP