  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: APPLEBLOSSOM PINK
  • From: laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:09:46 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Christopher Darlington <
chris.darlington@s...> wrote:
> I don't remember the standards looking quite as tense as they do in >your photo.

Yes, it's terribly nervous about the likelihood of Billy coming along
and rolling on its bloomstalk.  I'm going to go out and teach it how
to meditate tomorrow.  ;-)

> What zones have reported rebloom for ABP ?

It's only been reported in TX, so I'm not holding my breath waiting
for rebloom here in MN.

I have the poor thing planted next to HI and LOW HO SILVER, where it
looks horribly washed out and dull.  I think it would make a lovely
companion for BABY BLUE MARINE, and they bloom at the same time.  I'll
see if I can't find a spot for them to live happily ever after
together.  :-)