[PHOTO] more in bloom | Mon, 11 Jun 2001 02:19:22" />

[PHOTO] more in bloom

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] more in bloom
  • From: "Shauna _" <skorblizzard@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 01:19:03 -0600

Here's some more at cha'.

Banburry Ruffles, Carolyn Rose, Cream Pixie and Rosy Wings. Rosy Wings is
incorrectly named, but that's what it was sold to me as so like, I dunno eh.
I think I was told (on this list even!) that Rosy Wings is a TB not an SDB.
This little guy is way too small to be a TB.