[PHOTO] ooohhh noooo | Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:30:07" />

[PHOTO] ooohhh noooo

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] ooohhh noooo
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:27:52 -0700

If you believe in hexs, you got me. I, of course, learned the same leason and in the same way that you did about taking careful notes of my photographs. The power was off this morning so I spent some time organizing the mess of photographs on my desk. Part of that was real work related as I also had to find some business photos that were mixed in with the iris photos. The attached image was the last on the roll and there was no note as to what it is. I have about 5 or 6 new blue spurias so the choice is limited. As usual, the verbal descriptions are inadequate to make the identification. I have two spuria experts that I am going to ask for assistance with the identification unless someone on this list just happens to know spurias.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762