[PHOTO] Re: Re: Jesse's Song | Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:04:18" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: Jesse's Song

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: Jesse's Song
  • From: Sandra Barss <barsssa@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:10:39 -0700

I am using a Pentax SF1N with a SMC Pentax -F   1:1.7 50 mm lens.  I bought it about 10 years ago and I am trying to convince myself I really need a digital camera.  I used Kodak 200 ASA film.

imboswor@hr.state.ks.us wrote:

I agree with other responces.  The first photo is much better.  The
second is just to small to appreciate the beauty.  Nice picture
quality...what type of camera are you using?  Lens?  Film speed?
Looking good!

--- In iris-photos@y..., Sandra Barss <barsssa@m...> wrote:
> Randy
> Is this better ?  I cropped the image during the preview mode on my
> scanner then
> saved one file at 50% and the other at 100%.  Which is better ?
> Thanks.
> Sandra

GIF image

GIF image