[PHOTO] Re: ooohhh noooo... | Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:32:58" />

[PHOTO] Re: ooohhh noooo...

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] ooohhh noooo...
  • From: "Deb Barone" <customart@unforgettable.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:27:31 -0700

I live in Stockton, CA, and the garden was in Lodi, just north of here. My husband has the receipt for the irises and I'll have to ask him what the garden's name was tomorrow.
I'll post a few photos here, but I have no names, and I have no idea what families any of them are- so I'm absolutely no help to you in naming them. I certainly appreciate the assistance if anyone recognizes them- but as stated in an earlier letter to the list, I understand it's virtually impossible to be sure of a name based on a photo online.
The one thing I must say absolutely took my breath away time and again was their iridescence - their sparkle... like someone had painted them with sugar to dry in the sun. Absolutely breathtaking!
Here's one to start: