Re: Fashion Designer

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Fashion Designer
  • From: doris1434@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:35:22 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/2001 3:43:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

I usually don't play with back lighting too much but this one turned out
kinda nice.  Really nice flower too.

Hey Mike:
   Not a thing wrong with playing around with back lighting. . it can
certainly enhance a photograph. I like the "dew drops" also. I've used
water droplets when photographing spider webs. . it occurs naturally in
nature if you're there at the right time of (early) morning. Nothing wrong
with giving Mom Nature a helping hand!
   Oh, and that Iris is drop-dead gorgous!! and so reasonably priced in
your catalog (pg. 8) Guess I'll just have to call and add it to my order! <G
> Reading the description pales in comparison to seeing the iris in color!
Great photograph. I also like the way you soften the border. . . very

Doris Elevier, El Paso, TX Zone 7, AHS 9-10 Hot, dry, AND windy.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Yahoo! Website Services- Click Here!
Yahoo! Website Services- Click Here!