Re: Unknown Historic

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Unknown Historic
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:20:08 -0500

I have a couple of leads on that one, Sandra, but I need to find sources for
some of them, in order to grow them close to each other.  TB Mrs. Andrist
was a suggestion that could be the right name, since it was introduced in
Minnesota, I believe.  I also have another the same colouring, but the white
is pale yellow.

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3