[PHOTO] Blue Suede Shoes, TB | Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:12:08" />

[PHOTO] Blue Suede Shoes, TB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Blue Suede Shoes, TB
  • From: Janice Frizzell <jfrizzell@tbr.state.tn.us>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:08:22 -0500

This is my first post to iris photos and I hope I do it correctly.

This is a picture of Blue Suede Shoes taken at Ellington Ag Center in
Nashville, TN. As you can tell from the picture, blue doesn't really
describe the color as it blooms in the hot sun of the South. The picture was
taken with a digital Sony Mavica and the color is pretty close to what you
see with your eye in nature. Even though its not "blue" it is a beautiful TB