[PHOTO] Thank You and Last Chance Pic | Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:13:21" />

[PHOTO] Thank You and Last Chance Pic

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Thank You and Last Chance Pic
  • From: Janice Frizzell <jfrizzell@tbr.state.tn.us>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:08:03 -0500

Thanks for the applause on my first posting I thought it was time I started
to share my TB pictures with the group so here is another one.

This is a picture of Last Chance which was planted July 2000 and bloomed
very well May 2001 in TN. The picture looks odd because the stalk was so
tall it had fallen over and was laying on the ground after a rain and I
didn't want to break it by trying to upright it. Last Chance was supposed to
be a very late bloomer but it bloomed about midseason.

I am enjoying the pictures from Canada, it seems to extend the bloom season.