Hey all you chatters :P

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Hey all you chatters :P
  • From: steve <madman1819@home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 00:55:42 -0500

Hi guys! I was wondering if you would check out my  chatroom  We can chat with each other there.
Please email me with you opinion of it :)

 Thanks guys,

BTW If you think this is off subject I'm very sorry :( I just want my friends to see my chatroom.

Here is the link to that software we were talking about. Just remember its a great tool for meeting new
friends or an affective advertising tool as well

Use it wisely :)

Get paid to read your own email