[PHOTO] Aaron's Bonus | Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:00:38" />

[PHOTO] Aaron's Bonus

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Aaron's Bonus
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 01 08:59:23 -0000

Hello All,

I promised a big bunch of iris pics a while back but didn't deliver
immediately because I've spent most of the last several weeks out in the
iris beds taking them!  TB bloom is winding down here, and I now have
many hundreds of digital pics on my HD.  Because it'll take some
significant time to sort through them all and post the best of them to
the list, I will start the process today by posting pics of only six cvs.
 I figure I can find time to sort through, crop, and post 6 cvs each day
until I run out.  Because I have run into a few mislabeled irises this
year, I would sincerely appreciate you folks pointing out any that don't
look true to name as I post them.  All of these cvs were planted just
last year - most as single rzs - so any notes I post along with them
should be interpreted within that context.  Let's begin ...

AARON'S BONUS (George Sutton, 1999) TB

I didn't count the buds, but this thing just keeps blooming and blooming
and blooming (and not bad looking, either!).  It was one of the first TBs
to start, and it's still hanging in there with the last of them.

zone 3b northern MN - clay soil