Re: PHOTO: color patterns

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: PHOTO: color patterns
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:55:39 -0400

On my computer, the falls on the photo of TU TU TURQOISE (posted to
Iris-Photos) look very much like the falls on the little 'old fashioned'
TB seedling that bloomed for me this year.  I think the beard had more
color on my seedling than the photo of TTT.  I guess I'm going to have
to get a better camera so I can capture details.  Anybody know if there
will be a digital camera on sale for <$200 by Christmas that will have a
zoom focus?  I wish...

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8