Re: Aaron's Bonus

--- In iris-photos@y..., ThomasPGormley@a... wrote:
> Laurie, thanks so much for all the time and effort posting all the
> wonderful shots you have taken.

You're welcome, Rita.  I'm enjoying sharing the fruits of my labors with other
iris lovers.  But rest assured I will not subject you to *all*  the shots I've taken.
I've got close to 900 digital iris pics on my HD right now (and that doesn't take
into account all the horrid shots I deleted the instant after I took them out in the
iris beds).  I will choose only the best shot(s) of each cv for posting here.

>Those of us who are suffering
> bearded withdrawl really appreciate your dedication.

Glad I can help ease the pain a bit.  ;-)

Laurie