Re: SPEC: Iris reichenbachii

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SPEC: Iris reichenbachii
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:57:36 -0400

Martin posted two photos & asked if they are the same - I'd add that the
mug shot is from a photo of reichenbachii in Kohlein's book, the clump
is reichenbachii that I received from Ian Efford (seed grown, from SIGNA
seed as I recall).  He asked me offlist if they are the same plant - I
suggested he post & ask here, as I don't know enough to even wonder if
they are the same.

They are not TBs (note change of subject line) - the foliage on
mine/Ian's is about a foot tall, stalks were a bit taller.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8