Re:Glazed Orange

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re:Glazed Orange
  • From: lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:39:13 -0000

What does CHINA DRAGON look like?? My orange was bought about 2 years
ago.
Any one have a picture??

I know we can't trust what we pick up in these stores...but I JUST
CAN'T Help myself... if I go there for something, and have the
misfortune of passing by the packages of iris rhizomes... I just
can't be sure if I can make it past the display...
Laetitia