[PHOTO] Fungus. . . | Sat, 1 Jun 2002 18:56:34" />

[PHOTO] Fungus. . .

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Fungus. . .
  • From: doris1434@juno.com
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 17:54:32 -0600

Dennis Kramb posted some photographs of a weird fungus growing in his
garden. Here's two photos of another very strange one I found in my cold
frame in Arkansas a couple years ago that I have been unable to ID
despite all my reference books on mycology. I think I know the family. .
but cannot find a positive ID. Can some really knowledgeable person out
there ID these for us??
Doris Elevier
USDA 7b, Sunset 11
El Paso, TX