Re: Extravagnza

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Extravagnza
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 19:51:57 -0700

Hi,  I just wanted you to know that Randy emailed me off the list and gave
me a much needed pep talk today.  I sat down and guess what I have a picture
of for you.  It will have to wait until tomarrow because I must recharge the
batteries.  I had not been to my garden since  we had the 100 degree day.  I
got the last bloom and I will be honest with you it is not the best flower
and to make matters worse it is in weeds. It is always one of the last to
bloom.  My mother has had that iris for years.  It is a favorite of my mom
and dads.  Watch for it tomarrow.  Bonnie