sdb or mbi unknown need help IDing

  • Subject: [iris-photos] sdb or mbi unknown need help IDing
  • From: "Mike & Kelley Badgerow" <rwk10@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 11:36:29 -0500

This little girl only got 3 to 10" for me.  I had her staked as "Boo" but as you can tell from the photo a far cry from being the right color.  I have an idea of it being "Tiny Cherubs" but not sure since I can find any photo reference on the web.  She maybe a SDB or MBI, has a very slight fragrance and the first to show her self this year so early to mid season bloomer, she has good production of blooms her first time being split and repopulated somewhere else...think she gave about five nice blooms before she was done.  She had a peach with yellow blend self , tangerine style arms and beard, beards being tipped in white. Photos give a bit of sun glare on the falls...so look lighter then they actually are..again standard and falls the same color.

Any help appreciated...she is a sweet heart and again  free gift none of the sellers I bought from can ID right off hand...< this year No free gifts please...lol>

KKB