Re: Re: SDB - Light N Easy

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: SDB - Light N Easy
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 11:22:49 -0700

I missed the initial reference to "Nasco" so cannot confirm suspicion that
it should be "Tasco". There is no Nasco in the 1999 checklist. However there
is a Richard Tasco who is the hybridizer of some very nice flowers like
Splashacata and Royal Storm. Sorry don't have photos scanned yet.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762