Re: "Maria Tormenia" guess again "Pink Taffeta"?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: "Maria Tormenia" guess again "Pink Taffeta"?
  • From: "kkayart" <rwk10@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 21:04:17 -0000

This one seems to have the likeness in form and color desrcription
matches a bit better then my first guess of Good Fairy. What do you
all think? As windy as it is today hard to get the scent, but smells
like fruit pebbles cereal.

--- In iris-photos@y..., "kkayart" <rwk10@f...> wrote:
> Found Maria Tornema and this girl isn't her. Could it be Good
> --- In iris-photos@y..., "Mike & Kelley Badgerow" <rwk10@f...>
> > on this delighful girl but no name match can be found...wondering
> what I did wrong in the name?

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!