[PHOTO] Lindi's First Iris | Sun, 2 Jun 2002 16:16:07" />

[PHOTO] Lindi's First Iris

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Lindi's First Iris
  • From: "L HOBBS" <hobbs6346@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 21:16:03 +0000

Hi folks!  Newbie first timer here, so I hope you'll pardon my excitement at
the first iris of the year, here in Colorado Springs.  I got this iris from
Phelan Gardens Greenhouses, but all I know is that it's a tall, bearded
iris.  Any ideas on how to find out its name?
Nice to meet you ~ Lindi

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!