Re: SPU: Love for Leila

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPU: Love for Leila
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:12:42 -0400

Title: Re: [iris-photos] SPU: Love for Leila
Hey, that's really nice !!!!!!!

I see you've been modest so far like you said you would at only 44
crosses ;-)

Did you make any AB crosses this year Dennis ?

Not many.  Most of my crosses have been with tet-beardless.  As for the number 44 you saw in the photo, I fooled ya.  I'm re-using tags that I made years ago, and I'm not numbering them in sequential order.  In actual fact I've probably made about 60 crosses -- but many of them failed to take due to the constant rains we've had for the past month.  On the other hand, the Siberians have set oodles of bee pods.

I posted another Spuria photo to the beardless iris photos list.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor