[PHOTO] Corps de Ballet/Let's please get another home page | Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:59:52" />

[PHOTO] Corps de Ballet/Let's please get another home page

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Corps de Ballet/Let's please get another home page
  • From: Jelcy <jelcy.romberg@verizon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 14:00:06 -0500

Hi John and other members of Iris Photo.
If you are like me you have been deluged with, shall we say "odd"?, mailings today
plus yesterday's worm and I cannot tell you how much spam has sneaked by (snuck by?)
my spam detector the past few days.

Somehow it seems that my address, and I'm sure many others, has made it to the
credit card people, the mortgage lenders and the sexy girls who want to do something
with me, I'm not quite sure what.

John, the faster you, our worthy Web master and Keeper of the Grail, can find a new
home, the safer our computers and peace of mind will be

Meanwhile, she rambled, I have a Corps de Ballet bloomin' it's misshapen little
heart out.  Fine for you to say if you live in Ottawa, but here in the Dallas/Ft.
Worth Metroplex, we ran out of iris to brag about a month or so ago.

Well this little baby may not be anything to brag about.   I think the gardener got
to her when he was using Round Up behind my back (the cur!), but it is something for
someone in this area to brag about an iris blooming this late in the year.

Jelcy
Where it still hasn't gone to 100 F and no one is complaining

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ehaLqB/Fg5DAA/Ey.GAA/2gGylB/TM