Film Festival

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Film Festival
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:06:16 -0700

A person responded to my email about confusion concerning Film Festival. She needed to see the image in question and I have already deleted and cleared the delete bin. I haven't used the archives in years. Would someone please post the procedure for accessing the Mallorn archives? Thanks in advance.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762