Re: blowout?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] blowout?
  • From: craigiris@ipns.com
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 11:32:01 -0700

Linda,
Forgot to tell you BLOWOUT carries 8-9 buds. This is not the stalk that
was in the show, just another one from the garden. This photo was taken
several days before the show.

Our goals have been and will continue to be producing proportionately
smaller tetraploid iris with great fertility, multiple branching, and
high bud count for longer bloom. our 'smaller' iris average 24". Great
for borders, small gardens and for those iris lovers who can't keep TB's
upright because of their weather, but still prefer the ruffles and form
of the TB's. They are also a great size for flower arranging.

Incidently, our MTB ENRICHED had 13 buds in a Seattle garden and 14 buds
at Wildwood Garden in Molalla, Or.

Vicki

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,