[PHOTO] Re: BLACK DRAGON?? | Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:40:15" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] BLACK DRAGON??
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:46:25 -0700

My Black Dragon has never looked like what I have on my monitor as your
Black Dragon. I have attached my image of Black Dragon. Unfortunately
photographing blacks usually results in a black blob centered in a blurry
backgound. That is very close to true for my image.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762