[PHOTO] Re: BLACK DRAGON?? | Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:00:24" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] BLACK DRAGON??
  • From: William Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:59:36 -0500

Hi, Jane,

I've had Black Dragon bloom for me the last couple of years. I like it a lot.
Here's a pic of mine this year. (Hope it opens for you. For some reason, I
can't get this pic associated with an application to open it automatically. My
computer asks me what to use each time. I tell it Netscape or IE and it opens

Bill Wells