[PHOTO] RE: [iris-talk] SILVER TRUMPETS | Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:17:55" />

[PHOTO] RE: [iris-talk] SILVER TRUMPETS

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: [iris-talk] SILVER TRUMPETS
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:17:20 -0500

I am sending a copy of a picture of Silver Trumpets to iris-photos...taken
at the National last year.  It is a really classy iris!

Dana Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Region 17, Judges Training Chairperson