Re: Sdlg. Haft Marks

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Sdlg. Haft Marks
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 07:38:43 -0700

Could it be that the term "haft marks" always brings to mind the coarse
tigering that showed up on the older forms?

This type of pattern isn't confined to the haft and actually is part of the
pattern framing the beard. Not what I'd call haft marks since it covers more
of the falls. Just for fun, try referring to it as "etching" and see if the
reaction is different. :-)

Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA