[PHOTO] Re: TB must share my "TIGER HONEY" | Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:25:02" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB must share my "TIGER HONEY"

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB must share my "TIGER HONEY"
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 06:02:56 +1000

I to love Tiger Honey. I find it is also very fertile both ways, looking
forward to it's seedlings. However I'm not sure if it's just your photo or
not, but I find it to be a much richer colour.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia
zone 8/9