Re: 'Change Your Ways' and a pesky imposter

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] 'Change Your Ways' and a pesky imposter
  • From: Diane Soares <diane.soares2@verizon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:10:54 -0700

The lavender w/mustard is the imposter that was in the first picture of my first
post, the one you indicated was incorrect.  I will have to visit with my
supplier when they next visit  (A friend's parents.  They grow and show iris and
orchids in the Santa Rosa area) and get a name for the stormy lavender with
mustard one.