Re: motorcycles & Iris??

Of course it does - all motorcycles count! Just like all iris are beautiful!
But there are some much nicer and way more affordable cruisers. I can give a
big thumbs up to the Honda Magna, much more responsive, quieter, smoother,
lots more reliable and way cheaper than any Harley... and you won't be riding
what everyone else is thats for sure.

That would be pretty amazing if you think about it - an Iris/Motorcycling
group - probably the only mixed moto group where the women might outnumber
the men!

Pat Mitchell wrote:
> I live in a Wisconsin Community that has the claim to fame
> of being the headquarters for Harley Davidson - does that
> count???
> --
> Pat Mitchell
> corgilover@wi.rr.com
> I don't ride a Harley, but I would buy one in a minute if I
> could afford it!
          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?
Free Love Reading by phone!