Re: Talk about increases!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Talk about increases!
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:08:20 -0700

 doris1434@juno.com writes:
< this photograph shows a ONE YEAR increase. >
<Musta been the rabbit manure - you think??? (I had a  commercial herd at
the time).

Doris,
Way to grow them, I counted 8 large increases on that one rhizome.
I'd always considered rabbit manure the best, since they eat the
alfalfa pellets. Maybe you could get another commercial herd going
in Texas : )
Randy z10

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.